Saturday, 7 December 2013

London

Two weeks ago I made a weekend trip to London. I stayed with an aunt and uncle who live about 45 minutes outside of London and who graciously invited me to stay with them. We spent Saturday in London doing touristy things: seeing Big Ben and the parliament buildings, going on the London Eye (of which I enjoyed the coming back down part.... not a fan of heights or ferris wheels), touring the London Tower and taking in some art at the Tate Modern. Sunday we had lunch with my cousins (who I previously only had vague recollections of meeting) and their families.


View of London from the Eye

View of London from the Eye

View of London from the Eye

Obligatory Tower Bridge photo
 
It was a great weekend. I think my favorite part (other than getting to know family that I don't see very often) was looking through old photos of my dad and uncle from when they were growing up. I am definitely my father's daughter - even I could see the resemblance.

No comments:

Post a Comment