| Copenhagen |
| Copenahgen |
The Dansk Arkitectur Centre (Danish Architecture Centre, in case you're having a slow day) had an exhibit on sustainable design, which was really informative, thought provoking and slightly cynical (my favourite combination). It showed different ways that different projects, materials and innovations were sustainable and then subtlety questioned if they were sustainable.
| Screen shots of Australia's Carbon Credit Initiatives |
The Design Museum had an exhibit on Hans Wegner who designed furniture (mainly chairs). It was an interesting exhibit and they had samples of his work that you could sit on. He made comfy chairs ... or I was just really tired from walking around all day (both equally possible). They also had a bit of a history of furniture design and I was so proud of myself for recognizing a Marcel Wanders chair (I learned about him in Amsterdam).
The Lego store was fun because they had a station where you could custom make your own Lego men from a wide selection of heads, torsos, legs and accessories. I amused myself for at least 30 minutes making Lego men replicas of some of my coworkers (which I then purchased to take back for them... they're big Lego fans).
| My Lego men Coworkers |
And that was Copenhagen.
No comments:
Post a Comment