Friday, 31 October 2014

Elephant Photos

About 30 minutes after arriving at the
park,we learned how cheeky baby
elephants are. He abruptly started
running at us, which made us run
 away and then I swear he started
laughing.
My favorite elephant - she's a bit of a loner
and doesn't hang out with a herd but she
loves her mahout and he will do anything
for her (including playing his flute for her
and making sure her pumpkins are steamed
 to the consistency she likes best).







Feeding elephant







Bathing elephants
The view from my bedroom window.
I slept next to some of the elephants!
Elephant
Mmmm... bananas







 
 
The park has beautiful surroundings


Baby elephant with its
nannies/bodyguards

Food truck!

They were both blowing water out of
their trunks but I missed it.
Don't mind me while I scratch my face
on your butt.









   

After bath time is dirt shower time







































Cute!
I also sometimes liked to use the
viewing platform as a back scratcher.
Possibly my favorite
elephant photo



Drinking elephant
 
Two-headed water buffalo
Two-headed elephant


What does your bum smell like?


Elephant bums


Me


Mud bath


Play time


The latest rescued addition to the
sanctuary with his adopted nanny.
Elephant foot


No comments:

Post a Comment