In Vang Vieng I went kayaking down the Nam Song River (no real paddling required because of the current) and then rented a bike for an afternoon. I biked to a cave, which was bigger and more interesting than I thought it would be, and then I just went for a bike ride on the main road out of town (felt like getting some exercise). I stopped for a bit when I turned around to head back (had some water and a snack) and a guy came out of a house across the road to make sure I was alright. He was worried that there was something wrong with my bike and that I was stuck. I thought it was so kind of him and was a bit sheepish to say that I was just having a rest.
 |
| Kayak resting spot |
 |
| Kayak starting point |
 |
| Kayaks |
 |
| Vang Vieng |
 |
| Vang Vieng |
 |
| Cave |
Vang Vieng was also a return to cooler temperatures but not cold by any means. I still sweated a bunch during the day but it cooled off enough at night to wear long trousers.
No comments:
Post a Comment